GET COMMISSION IN THE ARMED FORCES OF PAKISTAN THROUGH REALISTIC TRAINING OBJECTIVES AT SYED FORCES ACADEMY
The Armed Forces of Pakistan being a prestigious and honorable profession, provide an equal opportunity to every youth with matching abilities to apply and become an Officer in the Armed Forces of Pakistan. Prior to applying for any course, getting specific training is a right course of action to be adopted for the success. Syed Forces Academy located at the crossroad between Rawalpindi & Islamabad provides one stop solution for all your training needs required for wholesome personality. All instructional staff are Ex–Selectors of ISSB, lead by Group Captain Imran Ansari (R) with cumulative experience of more than 13 years at ISSB. A matchless pattern of realistic training is employed to groom the candidate's personality to achieve desired results.
HISTORY OF OUR ACADEMY
Syed Forces Academy, Islamabad was started by a dedicated team of two retired army officers in early 2019, who worked diligently to make a name in a competitive services market. The Academy is currently functioning under the patronage of Group Captain Imran Ansari (R). It is located at the main gate, Naval Anchorage, Expressway, Islamabad. The Patron and all Instructional Staff are Ex – Selectors of ISSB. After retirement from service all staff stayed engaged with various training institutes. The aim of taking over Syed Forces Academy was to provide well groomed potential leadership to the Armed Forces of Pakistan. The Academy provides a platform to the candidates to develop leadership potentials while appearing before ISSB. Academy welcomes such candidates with a desire to join armed forces of Pakistan as Commissioned Officer.
All Instructional Staff are Ex – Selectors of ISSB, lead by Group Captain Imran Ansari (R) with cumulative experience of more than 13 years at ISSB. A matchless pattern of realistic training is employed to groom the candidates personality to achieve desired results.
- Our 1500 Square Yard facility of Outdoor Tasks Area creates a simulated ISSB environment. Through extensive Outdoor Tasks exposure, Candidates can experience real time on everything from Individual Obstacles, Progressive Group Tasks and Mutual Assessment.
- We are able to create engaging and immersive simulations of all types of tasks being used in three tiers of the selection process by providing the candidates with excellent learning environment.
- State-of-the-art classrooms.
- Customizable training needs for all types of commissions and recruitments.
- Learn and improve personality traits and skills through rigorous examination profile through contemporary learning techniques.
- Develop expertise of working in a group environment.
- Learn to add positivity in your thought process.